Originally from FoodieCrush.com
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the arugula, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts, garlic, lemon and kosher salt and pulse for 30 seconds to one minute or until the mixture is mostly fine.
- Turn the processor onto blend and slowly drizzle the olive oil into the mixture and process until blended. Taste and add more salt to your preference. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and blend once more.
- Transfer to a glass container (mine fit an 8 ounce glass container) and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks. Serve with pasta, chicken, or on flatbread or as a dipping sauce.