Originally from TinselBox.com
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into 1″ cubes
- 5 strips of bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar + more for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- In large bowl add your sweet potatoes and olive oil and toss to coat.
- Add in your bacon and brown sugar and again toss to coat and distribute your bacon.
- Roast in oven for about 30-35 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving bowl, sprinkle with additional brown sugar and enjoy!