- 16 ounces lump crab meat
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter or olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl
- Divide cake mixture into 8 individual portions. Shape into a ball before flattening slightly, creating a thick crab cake.
- Place raw cakes on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for one hour
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, melt butter or heat oil. Add crab cakes and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown and crispy.
Please follow and like us: