- 2 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 1 small zucchini, diced into small pieces
- 1 medium diced sweet pepper, about 1 cup (it’s also great to use several small peppers for a variety of colors in your final bruschetta)
- 1 small red onion, diced fine
- 4 medium scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- zest and juice of one lemon
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup diced feta
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 fresh baguette or other long loaf, sliced on the bias and toasted
- Wrap ears of corn in plastic wrap and place in microwave on high power for 2 minutes. Remove and allow to cool slightly before unwrapping. Slice corn from cob.
Place corn, zucchini, pepper, green onions and lemon zest in a medium size bowl. Toss to combine.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Toss again.
- Add feta and thyme, reserving 1 tablespoon of thyme for garnish. Fold together, being careful not to break up feta too much.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with reserved thyme and freshly ground black pepper. Serve with crostini.
Please follow and like us: