- 2 egg yolks
- 1 handful garlic scapes, rinsed
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ½ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add garlic scapes to food processor and pulse several times until finely processed.
- Add egg yolks, salt, and pepper. Have olive oil nearby in an easy-to-pour-from container.
- Begin processing ingredients while adding oil in a slow, steady stream. Once oil is totally added, stop processing!
- Refrigerate before serving. Use as a spread on sandwiches, as a dip with pita or bread sticks, or alongside various tapas.
Please follow and like us: