Originally from SouthernInLaw.com
- 1/4 cup gluten free quick oats or rolled oats
- 1/4 cup sorghum flour or 1/4 cup gluten free plain flour
- 2 tbsp gluten free plain flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup cooked sweet potato
- 1/2 cup unrefined cane sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup milk of your choice
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 355°F.
- Grease and/or line an 8×8″ or 7×7″ baking pan and set aside.
- Add your oats to your food processor and pulse until ground into oat flour. Add all of your other ingredients, except for your chocolate chips and mix until combined, scraping the edges of the bowl between processing to ensure everything is mixed together.
- Fold through your chocolate chips with a spatula and pour your brownie mixture into your prepared baking tin.
- Bake for 25-40 minutes (depending on tin size) or until cooked through and a skewer inserted into the brownies removes clean.
- Allow to cool before removing from the tin and slicing into pieces.
- These brownies will keep in an airtight container for 3 or so days, or will store in the freezer, sliced, for months.
Please follow and like us: