This recipe originally comes from Meg and Keith with Nourishing Acres.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced
- ½ cup assorted olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch basil, chopped
- 1 handful fresh mint, leaves chopped
- ½ cup goat’s cheese
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoon balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the chopped herbs and scallions with the oil and vinegar.
In a larger bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, olives. Toss with the herb mix.
- This can stand in the fridge like this overnight and can be tossed with cheese before serving, or you can toss it with cheese now and serve.