This recipe originally comes from Meg and Keith with Nourishing Acres.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced
- ½ cup assorted olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch basil, chopped
- 1 handful fresh mint, leaves chopped
- ½ cup goat’s cheese
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoon balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the chopped herbs and scallions with the oil and vinegar.
In a larger bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumbers, olives. Toss with the herb mix.
- This can stand in the fridge like this overnight and can be tossed with cheese before serving, or you can toss it with cheese now and serve.
Please follow and like us: