- 7 eggs
- 1 cup kefir
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce, optional
- 1 cup aged goat cheese of choice
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, kefir, salt, pepper, and optional hot sauce.
- Fold in ¾ cup cheese and fresh vegetables.
- Spread into an 11” x 7” greased baking dish. Sprinkle top with remaining ¼ cup cheese.
- Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Please follow and like us: